Beauty, Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle

Monday 23 January 2017

The Pretty Reckless Concert In The O2 Institute Birmingham!♡






 I recently went to a concert in the O2 Institute in Birmingham. The Pretty Reckless were doing a tour. I was so exited to be going, counting down the days.  

The day was here, my backpack was packed and ready at the side of me. We left in plenty of time for the coach up to Birmingham. I stayed in the Travelodge by the Bullring (there will be a review up soon) 

The concert was amazing! They were so good, exactly like they would be on a cd. However, if only I had taken a loan out before arriving for the drinks, you expect them to be expensive but wow. Two vodka and redbulls were £18 pound.. they also put a full cup of ice in too. 

Here are some of my pictures I managed to capture. If you live them and get the chance to see them, definitely go! 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig