Beauty, Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle

Sunday 22 January 2017

Primark's New Fitness Clothing Range


I could sit here and write 'I'm a fitness expert blah blah' but I'm not and far from it... I'm one of them people who get exhausted after running up the stairs. My new years resolutions every year always include 'lose weight' or 'tone up', it's impossible every year. This year though is going to be my year, I have bought many gym stuff from different places but these have to be my favourite. You really have excelled yourself Primark! 

The sports bra is so pretty and inside the cups, the only way I can describe it is foam oval shapes to make sure there is no nip slips (haha) 

The leggings and full length perfect for this weather at the moment, it is so cold in Wales right now. I also bought a skipping rope, it was cheap and I may use it.

If you are undecided about getting fit and healthy, take a trip to primark and see their gorgeous fitness range at the moment..... it will help you make your mind up!

What have you bought in Primark recently?

Samanthalouisee♡
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I would never have thought Primark would produce such gorgeous gym wear! I need to pick up a few bits, so I'll have to have a browse in my local store and see what I can find!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely Alice! I couldn't believe it when I saw them, definitely look more like nike or something! Let me know what you buy ♡

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig