Beauty, Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle

Tuesday 10 January 2017

My Current Favourites! Featuring No7, Sleek & The Balm


These are my current favourites. Collection lasting perfection in fair! It's such good coverage yet so cheap. For Christmas to remember I got the no7 gift set which came with the No7 Airbrush away primer, it's really silky soft and leaves the skin soft your makeup stays perfect all day. 
My favourite Mascara of the moment is L'Oréal Telescopic I know it's been around for years and I am late on the band waggon (when am I ever early!) It's so good though. It really lengthens your lashes, plus it's super black who doesn't love a very black mascara. 
This sleek blush in Rose Gold, it's so pigmented one swipe is too much. I love the shade though it's such a pretty shade with a hint of shimmer. 

Sleek blush in Rose Gold 

Finally, I am really enjoying using The Balm in Mary-Lou Highlighter. It's so pigmented, a little really goes a long way and it makes your cheeks look so good. 



What are your current favourites?

Samanthalouise ♡
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig